This is my blog book with my outfits my shopping, my travels, my friends a part of my life. I would like to share with you. BY LEIGHTON

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Leighton Meester by Vera Wang: Lovestruck









Mi querida Leighton Meester a presentado su nueva campaña del perfume lovestruck de Vera Wang . Muy  a lo pretty woman con el príncipe  esperándole debajo con un ramo de flores ,con un vestido burdeos espectacular que le quedaba como un guante y como siempre fantástica han salido las fotos de la nueva campaña que esperemos sea un éxito . Leighton presento el perfume con unos pitillos super ajustados  y una camiseta con un total black look todo firmado por vera wang . Espero que tengáis un gran sábado. xoxo


My dear Leighton Meester has presented its new campaign forVera Wang perfume lovestruck. Quite what the prince, pretty woman waiting for you below with a bouquet of flowers with adramatic burgundy dress that fit like a glove and as usual havecome out fantastic photos of the new campaign which will hopefullybe a success. Leighton presented the perfume with a super skinny jeans and a shirt with a black total look all signed by verawang. I hope you have a great Saturday. xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario