This is my blog book with my outfits my shopping, my travels, my friends a part of my life. I would like to share with you. BY LEIGHTON

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Red Carpet: Festival de Cannes 2011

Esta semana se ha celebrado el festival de Cannes 2011 aquí os dejo los mejores looks que han desfilado por la alfombra roja . Para mi favorito es Uma Thurman que estaba espectacular con un vestido palabra de honor de versace blanco convinandolo con joyas en color verde esmeralda que es ultima tendencia . espero que os gusten y paséis un buen fin de semana. xoxo

This week we celebrated the 2011 Cannes festival here I leave the best looks that have paraded down the red carpet. To my favoriteis Uma Thurman who was amazing in a strapless dress of whiteversace agreeing with emerald jewelry is latest trend. I hope you like them and'll have a good weekend. xoxo




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario